The fourth test in our series of Alaska Practice Permit Tests is now available! Test your knowledge of the Alaska rules of the road with 40 new multiple choice questions that are sure to challenge you. Our experts have extensively studied the Alaska drivers handbook and carefully crafted a serious of questions that will prepare you to pass the actual Alaska Learner’s Permit Test at the Alaska Department of Administration – Division of Motor Vehicles.
If you are seriously interested in getting your Alaska Learner’s Permit then this is the test for you. You’ll be tested on your state’s rules of the road, road signs and much more. We have included both need-to-know general driving questions as well as questions specific to the state of Alaska. For instance, did you know that in Alaska riding in the back of a pickup truck bed is permitted? Find out what else you need to know to earn your learner’s permit by taking our Alaska Practice Permit Test today.
When you take this practice test, you will also be able to enjoy a number of special features, including:
- Instant Results – We will let you know immediately if an answer is correct or incorrect and if it is incorrect we will give you the correct answer with an explanation.
- Statistics – We will let you know at all times how many questions you have answered correctly, how many you have answered incorrectly and how many questions you have left.
- Alaska-Specific Questions – We cover both the “general” driving rules that apply to Alaska and other states as well as the “unique” rules that only apply to Alaska to get you ready to drive in “The Last Frontier” state.
- Retake Test Option – You can take this test multiple times and thanks to our randomization feature each time you take it the questions will be presented in a different order creating a new test experience for you!
- Share Your Score – Once you have completed the test, we’ve made it easy for you to share your score with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter. All it takes is a simple click of your mouse!
- Review – Once you’ve finished the test, you will also be able to review your test results, which is a great way to learn and improve your knowledge of Alaska’s rules of the road.
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes.